This three span pin-connected Pratt through truss was found near Hodgens crossing the Black Fork Creek. This bridge was built in 1922 and appears to be an early standardized design drawn up by the state engineer.
The bridge consist of two short 100-foot approach spans and a single 150-foot main span. The short spans are each five panels in length, while the main span is eight. Note in the photographs the good, undamaged condition of several parts that are typically very beat up in most bridges we've seen, such as the portal and its knee-braces, and the channel-type guards.